27dBm GSM 900MHz Black Repeater Cell Phone Signal Booster for House(GW-27G)
Indoor Pico Repeater (Signal Booster) series is an ideal solution for small/medium businesses and home users looking to enhance indoor wireless connectivity. It is connected via coaxial cable to Donor Antenna and Service Antenna, Donor Antenna is placed outside the building where it has easy access to a BTS signal, and the Service Antenna is placed in the building where it can extend radio coverage to the blind area.
1. Cost effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption, easy installation, great cover.
3. Cover about 5000~20000m² without block or obstruct.
4. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
5. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
6. Wide band signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
7. Single system CDMA450, LTE800, iDEN, CDMA800,GSM,EGSM,AWS1700, DCS, PCS,
8. Expansion and extention of the signal of base station.
Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
1) AC90-264V, DC9V/5A power supply adapter 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU/US/UK/SA/China standard, etc) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
1)Donor antenna: Log Periodic Antenna (9dBi@806-960/1710-2700MHz)
2)Service antenna: Omni Ceiling Antenna (3dBi@806-960/1710-2700MHz)
3)5D-FB coaxial cable with connecter (Cable length optional) Advantages:
1. Smart Function, Intelligent mode settingApplication:
smart function called which can be activated via the front panel.
users can adjust gain and choose working band by LED panel, This smart function is easier than DIP Switch, can set up parameters,It is a simple, safe and effective way.
2. Auto Level Control
The 30dB ALC is used to maintain steady output power even when the donor source signal fluctuates.
To expand signal coverage of fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, etc.
Method of Installation
|CDMA 800/GSM 850||824-849MHz||869-894MHz|
|Max. Output Power||24dBm||27dBm|
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Automatic Gain Control||>20dB|
|Ripple in-band||≤ 6dB|
|Return loss||≤ -10dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|WCDMA||Spurious Emission Mask||Meet 3GPP TS 25.143 ( V 6.2.0 )|
|Modulation Accuracy||≤ 12.5%|
|Peak Code Domain Error||≤ -35dB@Spreading Factor 256|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|Alarm LED||Red||Autoexcitation or High Power|
|Switch||Power Switch\Manual Gain Control Switch|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
The booster is fixed onto the wall through expansion bolts.
A. Drill holes on the selected place and install expansion bolts.
B. Align the holes with the expansion bolts, place flat washers, spring washers, and nuts in turn, and tighten the nuts to fasten the installing support.
C. Place the booster on and fasten it.
D. Connect cables and power cables to the booster respectively.
E. After installing the booster as described above, power on the booster to check the operation status.
A. BTS Port: donor antenna cable is connected with Outdoor Port;
B. MS Port: service whip antenna is connected with Indoor Port;
C. DC IN: connected with Power adaptor.