43dBm CDMA 800MHz/GSM 850MHz Signal Booster 800MHz GSM Repeater (GW-43FORC)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GW-43FORC
- Transmission Medium: Cable
- Lightning Protection: With Lightning Protection
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Greetwin
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8543709200
- Type: Signal Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, CE
- 43dBm GSM 850MHz: Fiber Optical Repeater
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen
The Fiber Optic Repeater (FOR) is designed to solve problems of weak mobile signal in such place: Far away from the BTS (Base Transceiver Station) and has fiber optic cable network underground.
The whole FOR system consists of two parts: Donor Unit and Remote Unit. They transparently convey and amplify the wireless signal between the BTS (Base Transceiver Station) and mobiles via fiber optic cables.
The Donor unit captures the BTS signal via a direct coupler closed to the BTS (or via open air RF transmission through the Donor Antenna), then converts it into optic signal and transmits the amplified signal to the Remote Unit via fiber optic cables. The Remote Unit will reconvert the optic signal into RF signal and provide the signal to the areas where network coverage is inadequate. And the mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
As per the method of receiving BTS signal by the Donor Unit, two types of FOR are available:
Cable-Access FOR: To receive BTS signal via a direct coupler closed to the BTS (recommended);
Wireless-Access FOR: To receive BTS signal via a Donor Antenna (applicable when no fiber optic cable connecting to the BTS); Can be sorted into 2 sub-categories: Band-Selective and Channel-Selective.
· Aluminum-alloy casing has high resistance to dust, water and corroding;
· Omni-directional coverage antenna can be adopted to expand more coverage;
· Tx/Rx control and alarm messages can be transmitted via one fiber optic cable;
· Adopting WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) module to realize long-distance transmission;
· Stable and improved signal transmission quality;
· One Donor Unit can support up to 4 Remote Units to maximize utilization of fiber optic cable;
· USB port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or to the built-in wireless modem to communicate with the NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater's working status and download operational parameters to the repeater.
The FOR is mainly applicable to such case:
· Underground fiber optic cable network already exists beneath the area to be covered;
· There is huge obstructive terrain between the BTS and the area to be covered;
· The distance between the BTS and the area to be covered is 20 km around.
In comparison with RFR (RF repeater) and FSR (frequency shift repeater), the FOR has the following benefits and disadvantages:
No more self-oscillation and easy to choose installation location;
For Cable-Access type, pure BTS signal picked up by the Donor Unit will greatly reduce the signal noise;
The Remote Unit can be installed out of the BTS coverage;
A full 360-degree coverage can be realized;
No need to occupy frequency resource as the link frequency.
· The total cost of equipment is higher;
· A fiber optical connection between the Donor Unit and Remote Unit is required.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
· Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, highways
· Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots.
|Donor Unit||Remote Unit|
|Working Frequency (customizable)||Uplink||824~849MHz|
|Transmission Distance||≤ 20km|
|Max. Input Level (Non-Destructive)||-10dBm|
|Output Power (customizable)||30~43 dBm (1~20 W)|
|Max. Gain||Cable-access: ≥65dB / Wireless-access: ≥85dB|
|Gain Adjustment Range||1~31dB @ step of 1dB|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)||< 1.5|
|Noise Figure||< 5dB (only for uplink)|
|In-Band Ripple||≤ 3dB p-p|
|Spurious Emission||Within working band||≤ -15dBm/30kHz|
|Out of working band|
(Δf > 2.5MHz)
|9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz|
|Third-Order Intermodulation||≤ -45dBc/30kHz(measured under rated output power)|
|System Delay||≤ 5.0μSec|
|Fiber Optic Light Source||Laser unit (wavelength: 1310nm / 1550nm)|
|Optical Output Power||≥0dBm (1310nm) / ≥3dBm (1550nm)|
|Optical Receiver Sensitivity||≤ -25dBm|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female) / changeable / bottom of casing|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -25°C ~ +55°C / Storage: -30°C ~ +60°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤ 95% (non condensing)|
|Power Supply (customizable)||DC 48V / AC 85V - 265V, 45Hz - 65Hz|
|Backup Power Supply (optional)||4 hours|
|Power Consumption||≤ 200W|
|Dimensions||418mm X 90mm X 290mm||630mm X 400mm X 230mm|
|Remote Monitoring/Control via NMS(optional)||Real-time alarm for door status, temperature, power supply, LNA, VSWR, self-oscillation, etc.|
Remote control such as turn on/off, increasing/decreasing output power, etc.
Real-time status for output/input power, UL/DL gain, all status of repeater etc.
|ALC & AGC||Supported|